Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Letter Of Congratulations Church Anniversary

violin graduating class '09

Yes I know I already annoying with that term.
But what is nice to know that you never again have to practice for the violin? That one is loved, but that's something else I think near ...

For me this is a very important step for my "new life" You know, new start I want to ...
Yesterday was still audition (was passable) and Latin homework (do not ask!), tomorrow is the ultimate homework for German lessons, namely the test grades. can really learn a lot from you, but if the teachers sacrifice their time to practice something like that, then it will just work already.

Despite all this: On July 24, but I have to play the violin again, but gottseiverdammtdafür for art night at my school. Bad as that is, I see the end of the world!

4 ½ weeks and then finally summer vacation, and hopefully I am moved by then! So on July 31 report cards.

I can enjoy it this way: My mother finally understands my otherness ...

I am sometimes nice party and nice evening;)

Jacky

0 comments:

Post a Comment