Friday, June 26, 2009

Depilladas En La Calla



oh man .. 've actually been working continuously since last Friday.
but are 350 € 350 € and the degree I can use more than good.
yesterday I had the only hostess even the honor Minister Tiefensee shake the hand and a "good morning" to exchange with him. very awesome ^ ^
the service work on the gourmet-mile, however, was just horror. never again catering.

and now .. the car is cleaned, the matters are concerned, the shower is tina .. and is happy just dadrauf only animal, just over the weekend with Daniel and four of her best friends to be able to travel to the North Sea greetsiel =) I was not away since mid September, and so slowly eroded but the forces .. just relax, fun, have to see the sea and grilling.

next Tuesday a first interview.
a week after confirmation of ims.
I hope so much that I can somehow escape the economic crisis ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment