Monday, June 29, 2009

Poems And Quotes About Breast Cancer

Do not worry ...

No, my blog was not hacked!
I just wanted to show the fact that I want to start new, not just in the blog with extended focal point but also in my life. And I am under the impression that I could still blog about it ....
to calm some of the readers: In my Lenovo 3000 N200 potters Linux Mint Gloria ...
The comments I will activate again, but only if I feel that there are peaceful approaching!

is the moment I really do not feel like writing, because my mother in hospital since yesterday and I really badly. If it's me bad, then right!

The extended Topic: So how's the title suggests, I'll probably still post what about Linux, but also to write something from my life and my main interest in music.

Speaking of music: many know that I am in the school orchestra and violinist play, but that will change starting next school year. Meaning, I will give up two things.
The reasons are pretty obvious to me: stress with parents, guidance search (I'm sure I'm somehow still not quite fixed, but ...), then move, depression (no joke), and more!!.

But to the older blog entries I have deleted, I will not say a word .... I will never again run a Linux blog ...

well, for a new beginning!

your Jacky

0 comments:

Post a Comment