Sunday, July 5, 2009

Names Of Washout Hair Dye

Chaotic ad infinitum ...

The rest of the week was anything but peaceful
balance sheet: bring
~ My classmates tell me to despair
~ The weather sucks
~ The dream Traunreut we are closer
~ My mother is back, but 'A bad Message

The girls from me and from the same class have - I wonder's also no more - just dirty thoughts in my head. After all, the ladies have again been demonstrated in physical education. For me this is still incomprehensible ...

Some people complain, besides those "brats" even on this crappy weather. When it is hot outside, of course, one looks forward to rain, but little does it when it is only the way severe weather warnings.

Ahja Traunreut ... I can only say that from the 7.15 it is finally going X_x. And the email from the new high school, I've already.

Since yesterday, my mother's back! The bad news: the doctors have a suspicion of leukemia. I just hope very much that there is no blood cancer, but rather what is harmless. For my parents is the conversation topic N ° 1 More

I no longer write.

nice Sunday continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment