Friday, November 19, 2010

Garnier Facial Wash Can Get Rid Of Pimples

short story entitled "The Reward"

I told myself if I've already NEN blog, I can it for my sugary-gay kitsch in here make

Pairing: Nuri Sahin / Mario Goetze (both Borussia Dortmund)

"Dude, you slob ! Do just that the stain getting out of the floor! "It was almost too cute as anschnauzte Nuri me, the older, experienced striker. I went to the broom closet and took out what it takes, mop, buckets and floor cleaning agents say. The bucket placed in the shower, I leave you Water, and tilted a bit of cleaner into it. With mop and bucket heavy I went back into the living room and went to work. Why me, the 18-year-old prodigy from Dortmund, the making? Mh, I was apparently done enough to give me more trouble cashing, it also made me not mind if everything is neat. It was just fun from Nuri. "Well go yet," I praised Nuri, "Now you may wish!" "Ah, yes, OK, then I think even" The German-Turk had again this dirty grin on his lips, and it had to designate a very importance. "Mario, I know what you want, and since you do not need to think." Right. I moved the older to me and kissed him passionately on the lips, throat and mouth,

is there any more, "If this is not a reward.": D

0 comments:

Post a Comment