Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Interstitial Cystitis Home Remedies

Koushin @ 2010-10-13T21: 40:00

somehow annoy me this "duty-birthday celebration with relatives. Currently at work is so much to do and I often hang around there till evening. But no one (except my parents) understands that, then when I want to celebrate times nciht .. but ok.
On the other hand, I always think you have two grandmothers and a grandpa and you see far too often anyway .. and who knows how long you still have the chance they'll see.
So there's at my Birthday next week, a dinner with my parents. My mom fall break and is so terribly fond of everything ready, so I have to drive virtually only after work then. Thank you mum \u0026lt;3

Today I was with my colleague and my boss at the "Zukunft Personal 2010" in Cologne. Somehow I felt there (even if it was really interesting part!) A little out of place. Everything so highbrow important people .. and I in between. I probably just need a few more years of professional experience to get a feel for relevant information.

Tomorrow evening Julia and I go swimming again :-) We want to do now every two weeks on Thursdays! In winter is a top addition to jogging and step aerobics, because after dark the work can be done in one :-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment