Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hacking Cough Dog -kennel

Paaartyyy :-)

yesterday so the birthday party of late Daniel (late March he had ^ ^).
It was a combination of party, we have simultaneously launched on the degree of Marco .. Since Friday night I stood in the kitchen, eating have made no end. Then we had to bring everything to a rented room, then the party (clock before half past five in the morning), then rush home to sleep a bit and again this afternoon to remove all space, etc. I was just now really so ready that I am first a hour on the couch've slept
^ ^ But it was worth it! And the mud bowl was soooooo delicious! Have emptied three girls ;-) I say only one bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of champagne, cherries, orange juice, passion fruit juice and vanilla ice cream :-))) I love this drink is simply idolatry!
morning I got a day off! I also need ;-) are finally finally finally time to go back to the city and look for summer clothes on the lookout! I think I was perceived not buy more four months ..
As a student you do not have time, but money. And if you work then you have not the money, but time. Very tricky.
Joooooah, and now only has Brazil won, then everything would be good. I've typed namely Brazil ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment