Saturday, June 12, 2010

Does My Ferret Have Scabies

work ..

Ui, what a stressful week was yet again .. Some colleagues think simply will not! My
overtime I'll probably never be able to break down. And on Tuesday I had a test of work, before I had to learn quite a lot (cruel all day Sunday sitting in front of folders - as I've endured as a student, the only ???). To Fortunately I passed and now I can call security certified operating manager ;-) Had to be the next audit in the fall. I hate certifications. Then we
had another meeting regarding our training database (which I usually yes). Others were one of two managing directors, the controlling manager and personnel manager with the ....... and then the little Tina hihi ^ ^

I'm just thinking what I should pack everything tomorrow :-)
Bin again go to the seminar, this time from Monday to Wednesday in funds from the Dutch border. The hotel is in contrast to Munich are really good! www.seepark.de
must already Monday morning at half past five get up .. Since it will be tomorrow evening probably do with public viewing: - /
Well the next game .. We also tap on the work and so far I have one silly point! * Grumble * Well, bad luck in the game .. the rest you know yes ^ ^
Yesterday barbecue was with us. Today I sucked my car, shop, sunbathe, have the kitchen cleaned up, made the grill clean and else done this and that. DC's going to Geb.party. And then Geb.brunch
tomorrow with my aunt, then jogging and then grab bag as mentioned :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment