Monday, February 15, 2010

Wisin Y Yandel Jackets

life characters 2

Helau, I am again ..
Today is Mardi Gras and I have allowed myself a day off.
Originally we wanted to go to Cologne for the train, then we have reduced our projects already on the copper Dreher Carnival and now I have stayed away from home: - /
am this morning at it clean up the apartment to clean, to go shopping to iron, etc.. naja also needs to be time. During the week, otherwise it creates so little! Unless one is as crazy as I ironed and for example sometimes on Wednesdays at 23.30 clock. But if ever go on weekends for homework on it, that's not really great.
Sooo, watt gibbet new?
Since 01.01.2010 I have now my job as a trainee Personalmanagmerin at IMS.
FINALLY I can push away the status of "eternal" intern of mine :-))) so I was indeed in the latest period has often dubbed enough. But I've nunmal neither paper nor a famous uncle, in a large Companies would be active .. So I have got my job, my own need to win with applications, interviews and everything what belongs to it.
But for now I'll be rewarded! Even though my contract first "only" runs through March 2011, that's infinitely beautiful! The last company specialized placements including the one were real horror. Since you only live from weekend to weekend and is properly exploited. Now I do enjoy their work. Even if you as an employee viiiiiiiiiiel viiiiiiiiel less free time as a student, I will never change again! And if all goes well, next month I can finally buy the car from which I have been dreaming about 8.5 years ,-P
over the weekend were Daniel and I in the Sauerland. This was the first weekend after our week Portugal in August, where we finally had time only time for us :-) Was really need time .. And it was soooooooo incredibly much snow! We knew some have no idea how we could get our car in the parking lot. There was only shovels, dig, dig ..
Sometimes I wish I really think we had more time for us. I do not know where the last 3.1 years are gone?! Our apartment we have now almost nine months. But finished it will probably be when we take off in a few years and build a house,-p Lately we have in the dining room under the hatch to the kitchen, a folding wooden table attached to and bought two bar stools. Looks great! Now we will eat well during the week, often times there instead of always in the living room. Include at least the plan ;-) Soon I'll
first go a round of jogging. A twice-weekly aerobics plus Tuesdays must be easy! Without sports I could bear no more real after calming some time ..

a nice week to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment