Monday, February 22, 2010

Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders

Ilyusha @ 2010-02-23T00: 55:00

Lecture: Marranos - history and fate of English Jews zwangsgetauften



** * Lecture by Shaul Friberg * - Rabbi of the University for Jewish Studies
Heidelberg:

* Subject: Marranos - History and Fate of the zwangsgetauften English
Jews *

Marranos, the medieval and early modern denomination for
the most forced converts to Christianity Jews and Muslims in
Spain some cases were secretly practiced their old religion.

* Wednesday, 24 February 2010, 20.00 Clock *

Location: Literature House (1st floor)
Luitpold Straße 6 - 90402 Nuremberg


university rabbi

* Rabbi Shaul Friberg *


- * CURRICULUM VITAE
*
I am * 1957 * in Falun , a small town Born in northern Sweden.
* 1976 * I went to study in Uppsala, and have since participated actively in the
Jewish community life.

Following my master's degree (MA) in 1984, I worked in different yeshivot
in the U.S. and Israel as a teacher. * 1999 *
I received my rabbinic ordination from the Bet Midrash Sefaradi
in Jerusalem. I also have a training in Chazanut and a number of other
qualifications (such as shechitah for chickens, trained mohel, with
I lack a diploma only 2 weeks of practice).

In the years 1984-1986 * 1992-1995 * * * and I was in the Jewish community
Stockholm operations, mainly in education (school,
Sunday school, summer camp, preparing for Bar Mitzvah, learning circles,
conversation groups, etc.).
* 1995-1999 * I was in Israel at Yeshiva Nachalat intermediate teacher
for beginners.

have since August 1999 * * I worked in Munich as assistant rabbi.
to my duties were wide-ranging activities in the community, particularly
for singles and young families. These shiurim were for young beginners to
Siddur and Jewish traditions as well as an educational
accented prayer group for beginners on Shabbat morning. As a result
I have preached on Shabbat morning, on Bar Mitzvah preparation, visits
nursing home and the school, exerted the function of a Chasan,
conducted funerals, and courses for Russian-speaking community members
given, monitors compliance with kosher rules, and more
done - everything that gave up the office.

* * 2003-2008 I worked as a rabbi and as a representative of the Israeli organization
Shavei Israel (www.shavei.org) in the Jewish Religious Community
to Palma de Mallorca. An important part of my work
was to build a relationship with the Majorcan society
particularly interested descendants of Jewish families (
www.memoriajueva.com).

am Since April 2008 * * I worked as a high school at the Rabbinical School of Jewish Studies
Heidelberg. I have four children 11-2
years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment