Monday, August 17, 2009

Saint For Entrepreneurs

Traunreut

Yes, it's done, we finally live in Traunreut!
There is something a long time before we finally have internet, so it now has something lasted. And the apartment is still not finished!
In the last week of school (27.7-31.7) I had the pleasure to go into the new school. Quite smart, the first impression was positive. After all, the people are not as superficial as in Burghausen. The building is more beautiful than the one the lengths to Ku-Max, up only slightly more complicated, but it gets used woman ;-) (The in-house gym reminds n bit of the gyms in the U.S. ....)
too much contact with the old classmates I have not, why? They could not stand me, so I will not be able to suffer this ...
from the 25.8 is going to my mother in rehab Simbach because I do not know if I "alone my father can take six weeks for .... I miss them already.
But there are things to look forward ih me like the album appearing on 21.8 "Toyz" by Cinema Bizarre * _ *
Well ... enough for now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment