Sunday, August 30, 2009

Information Basketball

Give me 'n knife and call me dead! Welcome

reason enough to write again NEN Blog Post:

~ Mum is since Tuesday (a day earlier than planned) came to the hospital

~ I had a decent sunburn (still hurts)

~ My grandpa and my Father I can even cross-

~ prefer I would do everything to an end ....

a concrete step to the latter: I feel lately not well, some I've already tried, but there must be a major change in her. What I can not say yet, but time will tell ... hopefully ...

Since Mum is now in rehab, I have the pleasure of spending time with my father and his father to kill (woman can really describe it as a kill). To give an example: Grandpa goes with me to the upper strand in Austria and I get 'nen severe sunburn on the face, abdomen and thighs. Lustig was not him, taking a shower was a pain ....

Speaking Mum: I once got a lesson in the art bio go through your mind can and must say: Thank you Mum, thanks to you I'm gay ... or even better: In my family (father) are all that are on women, curvy ladies ... Hall Julia!

Before I forget what, today I was asked to drum to "promote" a page. Obs I succeed? Well, I've said only that "I" ... try.

Ahja the link: * click *

then I hop out times ausm Writer; D

0 comments:

Post a Comment