Saturday, January 1, 2011

Clothes Changing Scene Of Movie Mera Naam Jocker

Happy new year!

I wish you all a happy, healthy and happy year 2011!
And that you can implement all your good intentions ;-)

Our New Year's Eve party was always great! We were invited here in Burgaltendorf with friends of us who have had a house warming party. Were about 30 people there.
but since I'm totally sick the day before (cough, runny nose, sore throat and headache - the full menu), I went there only for three hours past midnight.
Today is now more or less healthy will be announced .. little walk .. drink lots of tea, etc.!

Somehow I'm looking forward to 2011.
There are some things that cause excitement in me
14.01.-16.01.
weekend in London 22:01. Scuba diving and 4 year olds with Daniel :-)
21.03.-05.04.
holiday in Barbados 01.04.-XXX: parttime (! jippieh, I've already signed)
planned for September: five days Mallorca

My highlights in 2010 were:
- Paris
- my personal development in the IMS
- Riding
- WM
- my first car (Incidentally, it is Kirby,-p)
- Christmas at the IMS

Beautiful Weekend to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment