Sunday, May 9, 2010

Clothes Changing Scene Mera Naam Joker

home sweet home

Soo, after I now the whole last week in Munich was to train, I found time and again how damn beautiful it's own Home is :-)))
Training ansich and the people were indeed great, but the hotel room was not the hammer (read: sterile, old dirty carpet, hair in the tub, very old-IKEA shower curtain (baaaaah!). .).
We were in every night of the Munich City for shopping, sightseeing, chilling, or otherwise. The hotel was so far outside that is, far and wide that it was only office building .. wuuaaah-_-
All in all it was really quite exhausting every day from 9:00 am - Fill to 17.30 clock his own store and fill and fill (and with the issue of wage and salary bills: the tax and social insurance legal side). At least I know now that I will not be an accountant,-p)
After a few days I've really missed my whole environment here just yet!
But now everything is palletized.
Well except for the fact that I've found on the return flight that I had forgotten my house keys in the hotel-_-Included in the Safe! Super Tina .. I think my plane neighbor wanted to get me an oxygen tent when I noticed that on the plane and I almost burst with fear! Finally, Daniel was not at home, coming back only today evening aus'm break.
Luckily our landlord had a spare key but I've lent me and my real tomorrow will be insured under Sent home. Puuuh .. something really happened to me before.
Friday night I was flat.
saturday I was shopping with my mom. Wanted to have a dress for the wedding of Thesa and Martin next week, but have found some way (other than tens of T-shirts ^ ^ at P & C) not pretty. Since I have allowed myself for tomorrow a Gleitzeittag, I'll go to the hairdresser visit which I strive, just continue in the city :-) Isa
Last night was here then and we have seen others Zweiohrküken. Must say that I liked a lot better than Keinohrhasen! Although the film had to do time for nothing with the title ;-) Well .. reflected in any case 100% reality again.
Today was tomorrow, I will congratulate with my mom her Mother's Day, dananch jogging with Julia, then sun, then select (election NRW -! My first was indeed reported since ancient times in Hessen ^ ^) and now I'll clear here bit on, because Daniel comes straight home :-))) Hach what I'm looking forward it! A week Cuddle deprivation may have long condemned his .......
And at 22.30 clock I drive to the airport my dad with his double-headed colleagues from the short trip to pick up .. Stress stress for stress. But a nice stress ^ ^ Woe this ash cloud passes back towards the European mainland! Thus, a cloud of evil naughty .. The money for the failed Paris flights I'll probably get replaced. But Expedia has written to me that the procedure or the test may take up to three months-_-Well, I consider it simply regard as a kind of summer pocket money ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment