Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who Issophia Caperelli

done everything ....

It's like this: as soon as I write that I did not get to soccer practice, already I'm talking about 5 corners of my past. The girl, whom I have confided so much earlier .... I regret it. I can not tell you, it will hurt me even more.

I can not understand you. You lot seem to me to know, but not all. You may know now what I really think about you. Even though I regret to have brought you to this idea. Nobody, but nobody has taken apart my personality tries to understand me and I took every nerve and breath. No one has ever forced me to its knees as you No one made me induced to do what I might have done earlier. Perhaps it would be better to leave it, you are determined solely happy ... even if I break them ..... and I'm broken out ...... I've now got the

0 comments:

Post a Comment