Thursday, March 3, 2005

Battlefield 2 X-fi Ultra High

shooting ranges and the apocalypse ...

Moin ^ ^

happened yesterday evening is this what the world has feared ... The cat has handled for the first time in his life with loaded firearms and sharp ... :) I've made myself comfortable as not nearly as stupid as I feared, and all attendees have left the place of terror again alive and in one piece * whistle *
The whole event I have had so much fun that I'm currently seriously considering a shooting sports club to join. Before then though I have three to seven banks to clear up I got the money together, but after that can go;) (Do not worry, I will not criminal ... money may be nice, but I'm not stupid (or greedy for money; .)) to ensure enough time to breathe for longer rod air)
Should the opportunity present itself I do it'll probably again;)

Since yesterday I am also the proud owner of an edition of the Edda, the main work of the Norse mythology. The great book, should be a compulsory piece for anyone interested in the various religions. Especially great Voluspa is the ... is probably because that to me is the idea of a piece of wood and the essence of three gods are more likely to be from a God as the idea of a Lehmklotz;)
The Creation of the world has something for themselves. If only not for the faint of heart the idea that the world is made of dead body parts;)

particularly impressed me, but having the two doomsday scenarios. Twilight of the gods, undead, monsters and giants, stars falling from the sky, Fimbulwinter ... Against what the Edda delivers to see our current doomsday scenarios such as Killefitt ... There is simply nothing on the forces of nature, gods, and good old brute force on a pile;)

That's it for today ...

you later ^ ^




Whom it may concern: I've shot a 9mm CZ75 and a .357 S & W Model 686 Distinguished Combat Magnum Stainless;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment